Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Thinking... Just Thinking.

Image via WeHeartIt.
Hello! I've been thinking a lot lately. Just thinking about my future. Yeah, I know. I'm still young and I have a lot of things ahead of me, but I just want to be ready when I get to a specific point in my life. For one thing, school and a career. For the past two days, all I have been doing on the internet was searching up more information about my career path. Also, I've been thinking of what I should do after graduating as an undergraduate. There are a bunch of things to look for. Of course I want to go beyond what my career offers, but yet I want to take a small break before heading into graduate school. For a while, I've always wanted to move out of the east coast and live in the west coast. I've experienced living in the suburbs and living in the city, but I got tired of the suburban area that I lived in and I'm just tired of the rush of living in New York City. Although I am born and raised in New York City, I feel like I don't really belong. I am way too calm for this city. I want to live a chill lifestyle. From my assumption, I feel like California offers that. I want to live in the Los Angeles city area and see what it's like. It's a city and it seems calm at the same time, if that made any sense at all. I still want to be in a city, but live in a more relaxed environment. Maybe someday I'll move there, but I have to make a visit first and see what it's like knowing that I've never been there before. For now, I should just think about my present and worry about my future later. I still have some time left to think about this. So, I'm just going to continue with my life as it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...