Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

New Band Obsession.

Image via Google.
The people who actually know me, know that I always have a new obsession with musicians and actors/actresses. I honestly don't know why I easily get obsessive towards people with talent, but I do. When it comes to music, I get way too obsessive because I just love music. When I discover new bands or artists, I will not stop listening to their songs. It will be on repeat. I will do my research to know a little about them and BAM! the obsession begins. When I was around 4, I was introduced to the pop culture because... well, it was everywhere. Then, when I reached the age of 9 or 10, I started listening to rock music ranging from pop rock to punk rock to alternative rock, basically anything that fits in that genre. That was when I fell in love with Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, and Paramore (they are not the only bands that I listen to, by the way). I am now 18, and I still love them. The more I grew up, I stopped listening to them for a while, because they all were on a hiatus. I began listening to indie music. Whether if it is indie rock, indie pop, indie folk, or anything in that specific genre, I will listen to it. My alternative, punk rock days were over in high school. I started to listen to different genres more and I basically like anything except country and techno. I do listen to 80s and 90s rock bands as well because my 6th grade teacher introduced them to me during my little phase. Yeah, pretty cool teacher, right? Haha. Then my life revolved around YouTube and I have a friend that talked about music to me. And so, I began liking more bands that were on YouTube through my friend. Then in 2012-2013 my favorite bands were back and I felt ecstatic. Moving on... I've recently found a new love for a band. A pop rock/punk rock band from Sydney, Australia, who also toured with One Direction in 2013. It is 5 Seconds of Summer aka 5SOS. They make me relive my past a bit. They make me feel nostalgic. Their music is pretty cool. They are just amazing. And not to mention, they are cute! I'm in love with 5SOS. I really do fancy them and I cannot wait until their album is released this year. Yes, the photo above is them. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...