Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Mini Forever 21 Haul.


Today, I went to the mall to meet up with some of my friends and we did a little shopping (of course). The only store that I actually bought clothes from was Forever 21. I was fascinated by the fact that I've actually found things that I wanted to purchase. I didn't want to spend so much money, so I just bought three items.

One thing that I bought today was a crewneck sweater with Toy Story characters on it. I thought it was cute and it's a blast from the past. And why not? It is always okay to wear something nostalgic every once in a while. Not to mention that Toy Story is an awesome Disney/Pixar movie!


Another item that I purchased was a burgundy and navy blue flannel. It was a great price compared to some flannels that are sold at other stores. It is actually good for one of those effortless days. You can still look like you've put some effort into your outfit without actually putting effort. Did that make sense? Eh, whatever.


Lastly, I got a plain baseball tee because well, you can't go wrong with a baseball tee.


Well, that's my mini Forever 21 haul! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...