Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Just a Little Late.

While everyone has announced their New Years resolutions already, I just thought of mine. I would like to first start off by saying that this year will be a good year. And by making it a good year, I will keep a positive mindset. Thinking positive was last year's resolution, but towards the middle of the year, I've failed. This year, I am going to make sure that I'm going to stick to it. With positive thinking, there are positive outcomes. The next resolution is, starting fresh and new and becoming a little more confident. The other day, I've decided to delete my useless, unnecessary tweets and Instagram photos. And it felt good. Getting rid of my negative tweets and dumb photos made me feel happier and a weight sort of lifted off my shoulders. It's kind of like therapy if you think about it. And also from yesterday's post, I've tried branching out by uploading a YouTube video. So, no more insecurities. I'm going to feel good about myself no matter what. To sum this post up, I will be more happy, and less of a buzzkill. That is my New Years resolution.

Pretend I am making a toast to the new year with this Starbucks cup.
Cheers to the new year! 2014, do not disappoint me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...