Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Going Back to the Past.

I've sort of got bored with my hair and I've decided to cut it. Over the summer, I wanted a new look and so then I cut my hair into a medium length bob. It looked nice for a while because I no longer had layers and long hair. It was something fresh and new. And then as the months went by and my hair grew a bit longer, I got tired of my hair (like I always do). I got tired of how it was just too plain for me and how my hair seemed thicker and heavy. Today, I went to the salon, got a trim, and I am now back to having layers. Also, I'm back to having bangs. Whoa! What?! Yeah, bangs. I didn't have bangs for a while and it feels weird now. Not to mention, I actually look like a little girl. Actually, I just look like how I did back in middle school (except the fact that I had long hair in middle school). I guess that I am sticking to having layered hair, because it fits me, it is who I am, and it is not so boring. I feel like I'm going back to the punk rock days...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...