Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Branching Out!

Since it is a new year, I am going to do new things. To start off, I've decided to make a YouTube video. What? Yes, a YouTube video. I've been wanting to sit in front of a camera and talk to it for a while now, and I did it! I used to be weirded out to talking to a camera for the longest time and I just thought, "suck it up, Sandy. It's just a harmless camera. Do what you want to do." I had this YouTube channel since middle school and I started uploading vlogs in 2013 for fun. I used to record my amateur singing when I was 12 and uploaded it to an old YouTube channel of mine, which no longer exists (the videos, not the channel). Since I enjoy watching people vlog and enjoy what they do on YouTube, I thought why not do it? I've been wanting to do this since I was 13. I've been feeling shy and restricted from doing this because I thought I would be so awkward once I turned on the camera. The other day, knowing that things need to change, I was more relaxed, I was doing my own thing, and being myself in front of my camera. The next thing you know it, I edited my video and uploaded it to my YouTube channel. This year, I am going to branch out more.


So here it is! My first official sit and talk YouTube video.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...