Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

That's My Jam!

Image via Google.

Image via Google.
Have you ever had a song stuck in your head for days? Well, I have that problem. I cannot get two of The Vamps songs out of my head! If you don't know who The Vamps are, they are an indie pop band from the UK. Moving on, I have two of their latest singles stuck in my head, which are 'Last Night' and 'Wild Heart'. I am always singing it; out loud and in my head. It does not matter where I am, while driving, in the shower, or in class... and right now. They're too catchy! Like it's fun and upbeat. The lyrics are not so bad. It's my kind of music. I even tweeted a lyric from 'Wild Heart' earlier. Yeah... It will take a while to get it out of my head. In the meantime, I am going to enjoy it.


1 comment:

  1. I've never heard this song, but I will definitely have a look when I have time. Love your blog :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...