Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Flashback Apparel.

Today is a nice day and I felt like actually dressing up casual, but yet "fashionable." I just put together something simple and realized that I was dressed like I went back to the 90s. I thought it would be perfect to post about, because I've been obsessing over 80s and 90s fashion lately.

Please excuse the quality of my pictures. My camera's battery was dead and I had to take these pictures on my phone. Anyway, on with my outfit of the day! My denim jacket is my mom's and it is from Old Navy and probably purchased in the late 90s to early 2000s. My striped t-shirt is from Gap and it is so comfy. I'm wearing light washed jeggings from American Eagle. Lastly, I'm wearing my red Chuck Taylors (don't be fooled, they're actually old. I just barely wear them because of weather purposes).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...