Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

Makeup Routine.


Hey everyone! I've decided to tell you my everyday "no makeup" makeup routine. I try to make my makeup look natural on my casual days, like school days and just regular days out. Most products that I use are drugstore makeup products. I tend to not wear makeup on really good skin days, or lazy days. So, high-end makeup brands are not necessary for me. Before I apply my makeup, I put on Clinque's Moisture Surge: Extended Thirst Relief because my skin does get dry, especially in the winter. For my face, I use Revlon's PhotoReady Concealer (I don't usually use this concealer, but because the drugstore did not have my shade for Almay's Clear Complexion Concealer [which is my holy grail concealer] the day that I went to buy more, I bought this instead), Rimmel London's Stay Matte Pressed Powder, and Topshop's Bronzer. I don't use foundation because I don't like the feeling on my face, and I honestly feel like I don't need it. For my eyes, I just use Maybelline's Volume Express Mega Plush Mascara. For my eyebrows, I use Milani's Brow Shaping Clear Gel. Lastly, for lips, I use Maybelline's Baby Lips Electro. In addition, since I had some free time today, I thought, "hey, why don't I just make a video about my makeup routine," and I did! In in the video, I show you how I do my makeup and what makeup products I use. Also, in the video it seems like I put on a lot of concealer, but my skin hasn't been that great lately and I still have some spots. Anyway, hope you enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...