Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Yummy Treats.


So, for spring break, I went to Virginia. I got to catch up with my cousins while I was there. The other day, my cousin, Jane and I decided to go to The World Market. If you don't know what The World Market is, it is a store that sells items from furniture to toys to accessories to stationary items to food to kitchen essentials.  We were particularly looking for food at the store to do a taste testing on. I wanted to try some treats from Australia and the UK. I only got 4 items, which are the Tim Tams, Violet Crumble, Yorkie, and the Pop Rocks. Now, the Pop Rocks are not exactly an international treat, so I didn't even plan to do a taste testing with them. I just miss eating them. Anyway, we both got that treats that we wanted to try and when we got home, we did the taste testing with our other cousins and recorded most of it. And so, here's the video! Hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...