Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

New Favorite Christmas Treat.

I know, I know. Christmas is over, but that does not stop me from eating some delicious treats.  Candy canes in particular.  I know that there are varieties of candy canes, but I personally love Hershey's Chocolate Mint Candy Canes.

These candy canes are amazing! I mean, I've always loved the chocolate-mint combo (that is probably why I like these so much). Especially, mint chocolate chip ice cream. They're sweet and minty. I love it! 

They are even festive looking.  The red, green, and white gives it the Christmas feel, but yet the brown to distinguish the chocolate gives it a warm feeling...  I don't know, that is how I feel about the appearance.  It is classic with a twist.  There are plenty of chocolates with mint or peppermint flavoring, but these are less messy knowing that it will not melt in your fingers.  I'll probably purchase them again next year near Christmas. They are my new favorite type of candy cane.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...