Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Forgotten.

Sometimes, I feel forgotten. Sometimes, I feel like my existence is not acknowledged. I sometimes feel invisible. I feel lonely. I feel empty. Just picture a human heart made up of a bunch of puzzle pieces, but there's a missing piece somewhere. That is how I physically feel, like my heart is missing something that makes me feel this way. I try my best to find happiness. I try my best to be happy. Yeah, of course it's the depression. What else would it be? I just don't understand why it makes me feel like I'm all alone, even when I'm surrounded by so many people. I sometimes feel like some important people in my life just don't want anything to do with me anymore. They're pushing me away. Finding excuses to get rid of me. It angers me, but it also saddens me. It makes me view life as a disappointment. I am always forced to face the negatives and be blinded enough to not face the positives. I do not feel like I should be around if I feel forgotten, but I have a path in front of me that I need to follow. I constantly feel miserable. I constantly feel unhappy. I just want my happy ending. Everything I do leads to a temporary happiness, and it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...