Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

I'm Free!


After months of complaints and exhaustion, I am finally free from school! That's right, the spring semester is now over and it is summer vacation for me. Let me tell you that I am so happy. I've been waiting for this since the semester began. Haha. That sounds bad, but I was just so over worked and so tired from school. I guess it's part of the college experience, but hey, I am glad that it is over... for now. I am just excited for this summer. It may beat summer of 2009, which in my opinion was one of the best summers that I have ever had. This summer, I actually have a lot of exciting plans and things happening. This is going to be awesome. But first, I am probably going to spend a week relaxing before the fun begins. Hope summer 2014 will be a good one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...